Posted June 3, 2020
Wareham Land Trust Volunteer Trail Work
Wareham Land Trust is happy to announce that Volunteer Trail Work Days will return in June! As many people are utilizing outdoor spaces for peace-of-mind during quarantine, we need stewardship volunteers and trail work days now more than ever! Necessary tasks include clearing trials, pulling invasives, and removing litter or debris.
Given the COVID situation, we will be requiring any interested volunteers to follow these guidelines:
- Bring a mask! Maybe bring more than one, as they can get sweaty and uncomfortable.
- Keep distance. Following physical distancing guidelines is crucial.
- DO NOT COME if you are feeling sick. Better to be safe than sorry.
- BYOT. To reduce contact, Bring Your Own Tools.
- Wear gardening gloves. These will protect you in regards to the virus but also thorns.
- RSVP. To respect our 8 person capacity, we need to know if you plan to come.
- Do not share supplies. Bring bug spray, water, or other supplies for personal use only.
The next Trail Work Day will be held at 10:00am-11:30am on Wednesday, June 10th at Agawam River Trail (20 Knowles Ave). Please RSVP here. If you have any questions, contact Mike Perrin at email@example.com.
If you do not comply with the guidelines stated above, you will be asked to leave. Thank you for your support and we hope to see you at the trail work day!